Wednesday 24 October 2012

Yugioh Create a Card #1

Yugioh Create a Card:

Madolche's are my top pick when it comes deck choices. I like the theme and how they work.

So like most players, I wish for Konami to make certain cards to help Madolche's. With Abyss Rising just around the corner I am hoping for a decent TCG exclusive Madolche card to help the dolls out.

So I got to thinking. What would I like to see most? Well here's my own create a card for them. The Madolche Chef!

Madolche Cheffle
EARTH - Warrior - **** - 1200 ATK / 2000 DEF

When this card you control is destroyed by your opponent's card (either by battle or by card effect) and sent to your Graveyard: Shuffle this card into your Deck. While this card is face-up on the field, once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon a "Madolche" monster in addition to your Normal Summon or Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)

This sort of effect has been appearing a lot as of late. Atlans, Firestars and of course Karakuris are examples, of which, that have a card that does what this exactly does.

Why do I want an additional normal summon of all things?

Well it makes Bulterusk more runnable. Meaning more search power for the ever needed field spell. It allows for instant Queen plays and other rank fours plays. Being a wall makes it a good first turn set too.

So that's what I would like greatly for the Archtype. Are they are effects you would like for your decks? And what you think of the idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment